- Register for an account to become a contributing member.
- Set up your development environment
- Download and install MAMP (Mac) or XAMPP (Windows)
- Download and install FileZilla or another FTP package.
- Download and install Sublime or another text editor.
- Start your WAMP or MAMP server.
- Navigate to your development environment:
- Make changes in your development environment, and test them.
- Upload files to the webserver using the FTP account you received from the system administrators.
- Check your changes using the HTML5 Validator.